“It’s Not Sexist”: Streamer Calls Out NBA 2K27 for Not Being Realistic After Showing a Female Player Casually Pull Off Impressive Dunk


Streamer Lacy reacts to the NBA 2K27 trailer and claims it is not realistic after showing a female player pulling off an impressive dunk.

Lacy reacts to the NBA2K27 trailer (Image via Twitch/@lacy)
Lacy reacts to the NBA2K27 trailer (Image via Twitch/@lacy)

Twitch streamer Lacy recently shared his reaction to the new NBA 2K27 trailer. On August 18, 2026, NBA 2K released a trailer on YouTube for its upcoming game. The latest installment introduces the franchise’s first-ever co-ed city that allows male and female players to compete alongside each other with equal stats and attributes. In the trailer, a female character appears to be doing a ‘between-the-legs dunk.’

Lacy reacted to the trailer and shared his thoughts on the difference between NBA and WNBA players. He said:

“I’ve never seen this IRL in my life…. I have never seen a WNBA player do a 360 through-the-legs dunk. You’re lucky if you get a rim grazer, brother…. Did she just hit a windmill reverse dunk? It’s not sexist, it’s a fact…. Stop being a sensitive little b****, how about that? How’s that for your clip? Stating a fact just because you’re sensitive, doesn’t take away from the fact.”

The streamer then refuted the sexist claims, stating:

“There’s never been a WNBA player in the history of the sport, factually, who did a through-the-legs 360 dunk. That’s a fact. Brother, it’s not sexist. Let’s be realistic. There’s a reason why there’s a NBA and a WNBA. That’s not sexist. If it was that big of a deal and that big of a difference, then why isn’t there just one big league.”


Lacy Reveals Why He Turned Down a Potential Mark Wahlberg Stream

Lacy declined an opportunity to stream with Mark Wahlberg (Image via Twitch/@lacy)
Lacy declined an opportunity to stream with Mark Wahlberg (Image via Twitch/@lacy)

On August 14, 2026, streamer Lacy opened up about why he turned down a potential livestream alongside Mark Wahlberg. The Twitch streamer had previously expressed interest in collaborating with the Boogie Nights actor. However, accused Wahlberg’s team of taking the ‘creative control out of his hands.’ He said:

“I get told you only have 60 minutes. You’re not allowed to do this and do that. You have to react to this and react to that and sit down for the 60 minutes, talk about this upcoming project and you have to get the other CORE Boys on…. That’s not a collab, that’s taking the creative control out of my hands.”


Thank you for reading the article. We provide the latest news and create guides for new and old titles, including Baldur’s Gate 3, Roblox, Destiny 2, and more.



Source link

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top